Crossing the Globe with Connor Undercover

Published on January 19, 2011

Did you know there are Connor Undercover fans all over the world? It’s true!

Connor Undercover is on the air in more than 30 countries. From Lithuania to Australia, from Portugal to Peru, viewers everywhere are following the story of spy freak Connor Heath and his unlikely house guest Gisela.

We want to give a special shout out to Connor fans from Poland – they’ve been crazy busy on our site right here. Yo Polska! Jak leci?

To get a taste of what Connor looks like to our international fans, check out this site from Venezuala, or this one from Belgium. And just play the video above to hear Connor and Whynot speaking German.

One thing’s for sure – Connor Undercover means “exciting spy drama” in any language.

Comments

1. Posted by Ellie on January 24th, 2011, 18:10

I am just so excited for season 2!

2. Posted by Joanna on January 29th, 2011, 15:44

“Yo Polska! Jak leci?”
    Bardzo dobrze! Ja też jestm fanką Connora;-) Nie mogę się doczekać na sezon 2:)

3. Posted by Hope faith ricardo on February 8th, 2011, 08:17

I love CONNOR UNDERCOVER it is the best tv shiw ever is there going to be season two or three pls dont cancel the show

• Posted by Connor Crew on February 9th, 2011, 11:52

Thanks for writing. Don’t worry – there’s a Season Two – 26 great episodes :-). And keep your fingers crossed for a Season Three!

4. Posted by Ellie on February 9th, 2011, 14:39

OMG I hope there is a season 3 soooo much!!! My fingers are crossed! Who’s with me???

• Posted by Ramona on February 10th, 2011, 12:16

Me too! What do you think will happen?

5. Posted by Hope faith ricardo on February 11th, 2011, 06:32

Hey who else is si excites about season two of Connor Undercover i really want to buy season one on dvd i live in Sydney Australia NSW when will they be available here where can i get them please help…..urgently i an so madly inlove with the main lead actor Max Morrow how old is he and will the cast ever come and visit Sydney Australia

6. Posted by Hope faith ricardo on February 11th, 2011, 06:36

CONNOR UNDERCOVER IS THE BESTEST TV SHIW EVER INVENTED THE BESTEST TV SHOW IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD

7. Posted by paula on March 13th, 2011, 21:09

yo ya estoy viendo la segunda temporada es genial espero que haya un tercera

8. Posted by Rimvydas on September 6th, 2011, 16:19

I’m from Lithuania and i’m a huge fan of “Connor Undercover”. And the only words that i can say about this show is that it’s awesome!

I really hope that in the end Connor and Gisela will be together.

9. Posted by david b conway on March 16th, 2012, 02:28

dear conner undercover web site ,hi my name is david conway , and my comments to here is that i just saw the intro promo on your tv show , im so interest in the spy gadgets that the actor is using in the tv show and yes i do have my own ideas just for gadget,s as well , love david b conway

© 2010 Heroic Interactive Inc. All rights reserved.